Friday, March 26, 2010

Party Prep

My sister and I have been working feverishly over the last several weeks creating ladybug themed items for her granddaughter's first birthday party.


We just finished these sweet rosette napkin rings last night.


We also decorated several bins which will be used to hold packages of candy in the birthday party sweet shoppe.


We have been working like busy little ladybugs trying to get it all done. The party is a mere 8 weeks away and there's still a lot more to do. Can't wait to see how all the components will fit together. Will keep you posted!

Thank you all for entering the giveaway and for posting such wonderful comments. I cannot tell you how many times I laughed out loud at some of them and with others, reflected back to my own childhood.

I appreciate that you take the time to visit me and most of all, thank you for your kindness. You are just too sweet!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Aloha!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

Those are the most adorable napkin rings I have ever seen. And the candy bins aren't too shabby, either! You are one very, very talented lady and I just love to look at your blog. You come up with the most amazing things! I'm sure the party is going to be a HUGE success! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Maylee said...

OMGoodness, what a lucky little girl to have such a creative family to make all these cuteness!

Annette said...

Wow that looks lovely.. Good luck with the rest...

sweetiepie said...

All your ladybug stuff looks so cute!!! It must be going to be a big party!!!

Take care.

PiErre said...

Aloha Arlette.. really cute your pins !
CIAO!
Renata

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh the Ladybug things are adorable! I think everything is going to be so wonderful together! My youngest used to love ladybugs when she was little. We even bought a ladybug house to put in the garden and ordered a whole box of ladybugs for it! Wow that seems like a lifetime ago!

emy said...

Beautiful!!!!

Ciao Arlette!